- January 13, 2021
- Posted by: yanika
We are looking for a HR to help us grow our company. HR responsibilities include updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. It also includes sourcing, screening and shortlisting qualified candidates for various technical roles for projects and proposals. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Technical positions. HR will manage the organization of company employees and cultivate a positive company culture. HR will oversee current employee satisfaction and productivity, ensuring that the workplace is always running efficiently.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Work with the leadership and management to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues and manage employees’ grievances.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Source potential candidates on technical platforms, including crafting and sending personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze candidate abilities.
- Propose salary offers, in conjunction with Project Managers and the company Management.
- Onboard new hires and ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints, harassment allegations and address grievances. Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to forecast hiring needs.
- Proven work experience (5-7 years) as a HR.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics and full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship building and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of recruiting tools/software/platforms, MS Office, SharePoint.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and relevant legislation.
- 5+ years of Federal Recruiting experience with civilian agencies.
- Experienced with EEO and other applicable hiring laws/regulations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or HR Certifications.