Type of Role: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
As a Junior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Engineer, you will be interacting with product owners, capturing business requirements, designing workflows, and developing process automation solutions using UiPath platform. You will also be responsible for supporting infrastructure and security deployment of RPA solutions and for process and end-user documentation.
- Analyze, design and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, code repositories and logging tools.
- Develop automation solutions using UiPath platform as per Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Create necessary documentation such as process design document and architecture and infrastructure document.
- Support implementation and integration of RPA solutions, and resolve any potential post-deployment or production issues.
- Assure the quality of the automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to record business requirements and translate them into technical processes and design for the new and ongoing automation initiatives.
- Collaborate with the technology team to develop architecture, migration, and security recommendations for RPA solutions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Experience: 1 year of engineering experience
- Technical Skills: Robotics, UiPath, Python, C++, SQL, Jira, Microsoft Office
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and team-oriented
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks