- October 6, 2021
- Posted by: yanika
MongoDB Architect will evaluate client business challenges and work with the team to arrive at the best-fit technology solution design, document, and develop MongoDB Enterprise architectures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain MongoDB databases while optimizing the performance, security, the availability of MongoDB clusters.
- Maintain and configure MongoDB instances and keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture.
- Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery and ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability.
- Design indexing strategies and configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets.
- Upgrade databases through patches and create roles and users and set their permissions.
- Tuning MongoDB to achieve the required level of performance, read consistency, and write durability.
- Scaling MongoDB to manage TBs of data and thousands of queries per second.
- One of the roles is to understand the application requirements and help the application team come up with an initial design that will ensure their success.
- Estimating the size of a cluster (or the cloud deployment costs) required to meet application requirements.
- Best practices for MongoDB schema design and how to design the best MongoDB schema for a given application.
- Study the database needs of client’s application and optimize them using MongoDB Build MongoDB performance and capacity planning.
- Assist with estimating work efforts required to build MongoDB solutions.
Key Skill Requirements/Competencies:
- The MongoDB query language.
- Excellent grasp of MongoDB’s aggregation framework.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and communications skills to handle critical circumstances well.
- Be knowledgeable and have experience with MongoDB Enterprise tools.
- Have experience configuring and monitor multiple MongoDB instances and replica sets.
- Be able to create MongoDB backup and recovery plans.
- MongoDB Enterprise operations tools: Ops Manager, Compass, etc.
- Atlas: MongoDB’s Database as a Service Offering
- MongoDB’s various connectors: BI, Spark, and Hadoop
- Migration strategies from RDBMS (and other databases) to MongoDB
- Knowledge on various MongoDB libraries and APIs for different programming languages and platforms.
Credentials and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of seven years of related experience on data modeling and database design.
- US Citizenship required.
Please click here to apply: https://grnh.se/0cad77794us