The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
The Senior Business Analyst establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and eTelligent in order to provide effective technical solutions.
Active IRS MBI clearance is a plus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues and recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Seeks opportunities to improve and deepen relationship between eTelligent and business partners.
- Solves unique and complex problems and acts as team lead of team of senior professionals
- Primarily responsible for overseeing and ensuring compliance with industry and internal standards
- Providing input on enterprise-wide technology planning, decisions, and processes
- Developing strategies for business-critical solutions and leading the design and implementation of new technology across the enterprise
- Acts as focal point of contact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Active IRS MBI clearance is a plus.
- Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Technical Understanding, Problem Solving, Leadership, Teamwork and Multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- IIBA, PMI certified is preferred