- October 6, 2021
- Posted by: yanika
Sr. Software Architect will define the high-level architecture and the overall structure of technology programs or systems, aligning technology strategy and planning with customer’s goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing the structure of new technology systems, overseeing the implementation of programs, and liaising with the software development team.
- Assume overall technical responsibility for the design, implementation, and success of technical project deliverables.
- Identify project requirements, design, implement and successfully deliver the solution.
- Utilize high-levels of analytical ability and creativity to analyze complex scenarios and identify the optimal technology to implement the most effective solution.
- Anticipate problems/risks and provide expert guidance in identifying the technical approach for integrating software, services, and hardware to provide a technological solution for large, complex project requirements.
- Work effectively with internal and external partners, ensuring that we meet quality, technical and security requirements.
- Produce clear, concise, and accurate communications using strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to clearly convey thoughts, ideas, and direction to peers and team members; must be able to establish and maintain strong/positive working relationships.
- Write detailed and thorough technical specifications and technical design documents.
- Perform thorough and detail analysis of existing and future systems and perform gap analyses to identify any missing or preferred components or aspects.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
Key Skill Requirements/Competencies:
- Understanding of technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies preferably relating to the digital transformation of the workplace kind of initiatives.
- Expert level of knowledge with Cloud technologies/Cloud operations.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Production Deployments and testing Cloud operations.
- Experience with Network security, Callback Solutions, and Implementations.
- Working knowledge of key technology areas including Telephony, IVR and Databases.
- Experience working as a part of an integrated team to understand/gather customer’s requirements.
- Expertise in security epics and ability to analyze and identify risks in system design.
- Telecommunications/VOIP and System architecture experience is a plus.
- Organizationally savvy, who can quickly grasp the project’s key stakeholder expectations from the technical lead.
- Ability to communicate, influence, and effectively guide work to effectively drive adoption across organizational levels.
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements.
Credentials and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in Telecommunications, IVR, VOIP, Database, Cloud operations and Network security.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, and processing environments.
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends and experience with the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- US Citizenship required.
Good to have certifications:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Cisco Certifications
- CTA: Certified Technical Architect
- TOGAF 9 (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
Please click here to apply: https://grnh.se/e101e38d4us