The Task/Program Manager will be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program management team. We’re currently searching for an experienced Task/Program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader who have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. We are looking for a Senior manager responsible for coordinating the management of all work performed. The Task/Program Manager will act as the central point of contact for the Government.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the effort of contractor personnel, subcontractors, team members, and coordinating with the other contractors as appropriate.
- Capable of negotiating and making binding decisions for the company.
- Assists program and project managers to develop budget requests in the form of Business Cases for major IT investments.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization and deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Proven experience as a Task/Program Manager or other managerial position with proven proposal writing experience
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability and proven stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years minimum of IT related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and/or Practitioner of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBok@Guide)