- May 25, 2019
- Posted by: yanika
The Technical Analyst will be responsible for providing standard project management documentation support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Documentation Repository Section to develop, update, and promote system documentation that may include, but is not limited to, Documentum (DocIT) user/training guides both for users with sight, as well as the visually impaired.
• Develop DocIT user guides for system administrators. Generate technical and management reports from DocIT.
• Perform training and user support tasks. Perform documentation and system verification for 508 Compliance and components for non-sighted users.
• Submit system change requests and approve changes. Plan, conduct and participate in meetings and system demonstrations.
• Collect, maintain, and provide detailed information about project performance, schedule and cost.
• Hardware and software skills to operate Linux/Unix Systems, Endevor, DRIVE, Rational Tools (e.g. ClearCase) and Nexus Repository
• Systems and/or Software experience: Windows 7 or later, SharePoint, MS Office product suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, developing and writing technical reports, analysis and whitepapers.
• Rational tools expertise in UNIX and Windows environments to install, configure, customize, issue resolutions, and provide user training and mentoring.
• Expertise creating Versioned Description Documents (VDDs) and developing Build Support Tools (BST) scripts.
• At least 5 years’ experience with Internal Revenue Service mainframe and server configuration management support that includes UNIX shell and PERL scripting, KISAM, SharePoint, DocIT, and ITIL.
• Expertise with Tier I configuration management tools including Endevor and SQuA
• 5 years’ experience in establishing standards, supporting and creating Endevor packages.
• Expertise with Tier II configuration management tools including:
o Rational ClearCase and ClearCase Multi-Site
o Rational ClearQuest and ClearQuest Multi-Site
o Rational Requisite Pro
o Rational Team Concert
o Rational Build Forge
• At least 5 years’ experience implementing, deploying, customizing and supporting ClearCase, ClearCase UCM, UNIX Shell scripting and PERL scripting in the Internal Revenue Service environment.
• At least 5 years of experience utilizing various DevOps tools and technologies (e.g. deployment/release, containers, repositories, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; formal presentation and documentation experience.
• Software Deployment Release
• Software Configuration Management and Version Control
• Source Code Promotion
• DevOps tools and practices
• CMMI Level 2 Key Practices
• IRS Enterprise Life Cycle