- May 23, 2019
- Posted by: yanika
Possess a high level of Cisco Unified Communications knowledge and experience in large, complex enterprises. In the IRS UC administration (all software and hardware comprising the entire UC infrastructure) is separated from the administration of other devices (routers, switches, servers, mainframes, desktops & laptops). Experience with how those devices operate as well as how applications interface with the network is also a required skill.
- Experience maintaining Cisco Unified Communications in large Government organizations (Cisco CUCM, SME and Unity Experience required)
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree, subnetting, routing, access control lists, wireless, vpn, DNS/DHCP/IPAM, and firewall operations.
- Experience in a multi-vendor environment, with the ability to transfer network/voice/video configurations and concepts from one vendor to another.
- Cisco Technologies
- Strong technical project management, communication, and engineering skills
- Application changes and upgrades
- Upgrading Operating Systems
- Using Standard PC Software – Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- FISMA—Must be versed in Fisma Requirements ensuring full compliance and participate during all audits
- Familiarity with the Treasury and IRS network infrastructure
- Familiarity with network infrastructure, converged technologies and various network monitoring and management tools
- The ability to obtain IRS clearances, LAN accounts and badges
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Voice or Higher; or at least two years’ experience at IRS working as administrator of current UC systems