Identity And Access Management Developer
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Developer ensures that end-user needs for access to the systems are met in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner. The incumbent is responsible for the ongoing development, deployment, and support of the vendor IAM system. The IAM System Developer identifies business needs, provides project management and hands-on implementation support for new IAM applications, administers the IAM components and overall system, and resolves complex system problems. The IAM System Developer performs district-wide, enterprise level technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance and modification of computer systems focused on managing user identities and user access to system resources. This is a hands-on technical position.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Agile thought process and problem solving approach.
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Analytical ability, good judgment and the ability to work effectively with clients and staff.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related in the Computer field and having the knowledge and experience in the pertinent field
- 8+ years’ experience with implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), or other related security solutions (e.g., Sail Point, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, CyberArk, etc.) in client environments.
- 3+ years’ technical experience with integrating multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- Knowledge in configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications and COTS products within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, J Boss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL).
- Extensive knowledge on user, platform and device authentication such as NTLM, Radius, Kerberos, Security token, Form based, and others. Understanding with access controls and authorization, and how groups, roles and rules play.
- Expertise in specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for clients.
- Strong background on Security Risk Management, and experience on applying risk framework for security. Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience on data security, identity and access management.
- Manage and be responsible for delivering some of the most strategic technical projects and work on systems at the cutting edge of distributed storage and database technologies.