- January 9, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News, Press Releases
January 9, 2023 – Leesburg, VA – eTel has been recognized as being among OrangeSlices’ most recent Elev8 GovCon honorees demonstrating a corporate culture that prioritizes excellence, making them a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients. The award represents eTel as a federal government contractor with outstanding results in several key areas:
- Expounding a Corporate Culture that is defined, evolving and authentic.
- Evidence of Mission Focus which providers a greater view into purpose and intent is clear.
- Execution as an Ethical, reputable, and sought-after partner is confirmed.
- Employee Focus is demonstrated and ongoing.
- Engagement within the broader community is clear.
- Embracing Philanthropy has been demonstrated in one or more key ways.
- Evidence of Inclusivity is clear, encouraged and channels exist for voices to be heard.
- Exemplification of Innovation through technology, process, mission, or approach is clear.
These characteristics were defined as being drivers to Elev8 GovCon and provide a major competitive edge, to include in higher levels of employee and customer engagement and loyalty which translate into higher growth and profits. The official announcement is available here.
About OrangeSlices AI – Developed by a team of government and industry contracting subject matter experts, the OrangeSlices AI data driven platform is a publicly available searchable listing of the top information technology and consulting services contractors doing business with the Federal government today. #Elev8GovCon
eTelligent Group, LLC (eTel) is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) offering innovative technology solutions to U.S. government agencies and private companies. For more information regarding our services, contact eTelligent Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.etelligent-group.com.